Seasons of Life...
Filing income taxes or any issues related to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for businesses
When businesses are dealing with the IRS or State and Local taxing authorities it can quickly become stressful. Such situations can be difficult because tax codes and statutes governing businesses are continuously changing and are very complex. When you encounter issues with the IRS or other taxing authorities related to your business, you need an experienced attorney and also the benefit of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). At Wooden Law Firm, we not only have experienced tax attorneys, but we also have experienced CPAs on staff to assist you with all your corporate tax matters.
The attorneys and CPAs at Wooden Law Firm have been instrumental to their clients in working with the IRS to alleviate or reduce their unpaid taxes. We also provide our business clients with effective tax planning from business entity selection and creation through ongoing business operations.
Services We Provide Related to Corporate Tax Law:
- Optimize tax treatment of business through business entity selection and creation at start up and formation.
- Prepare and file tax returns and other documentation required by the IRS or other state and local taxing authorities.
- Negotiate tax obligations with the IRS and other taxing authorities to reduce or eliminate tax debts and relieve tax liens.
- Prepare Offer in Compromise (OIC) to the IRS for businesses and their owners.
- Provide tax planning services and consultation to businesses to ensure that their transactions such as mergers or acquisitions are structured to achieve the most beneficial outcome.
- Organize and advise non-profit organizations including 501(C)(3) exempt entities and prepare IRS 1023 forms to obtain tax exempt status with the IRS.
- Provide tax advice to clients related to real estate transactions including commercial leases to ensure deals are structured to achieve saving in taxes.