Do you need assistance handling a difficult or complicated legal issue? If so, the attorneys and legal professionals at Wooden Law Firm, P.C., can help. No matter whether you are dealing with a complex multimillion-dollar business matter or a simple personal injury action ― or anything in between ― our skilled and committed lawyers will help explain your options and guide you through the often-confusing legal process.
As a client of Wooden Law Firm you will receive personalized attention with the technology and experience of a large law firm. We have attorneys licensed to practice in several states, and also have Certified Public Accountants (CPA) on staff, which is beneficial when tackling complicated corporate and commercial matters.
We understand that every case is different, which is why we will take the time to create an individualized legal strategy focused on your case and your specific needs.
Unparalleled Skill And Knowledge
At Wooden Law Firm, P.C., our attorneys have experience handling a wide variety of practice areas, such as:
- Business and corporate law, including mergers, acquisitions and business transactions
- Government relations
- Regulatory law, including environmental law, wireless telecommunications law, transportation law, and telecommunications and utilities law
- Financial institutions
- Municipal and zoning law
- Real estate law, including real estate transactions
- Commercial lending, including title work and commercial closings
- Construction legal matters
- Corporate tax matters, including tax-exempt organizations
- Individual tax matters
- Estate planning and administration, including large estates
- Personal injury actions
We can trace our firm's foundations back more than a quarter century. Regardless of your legal concerns, we can help.
Contact Wooden Law Firm, P.C., For A Consultation
If you have any questions about any of the practice areas listed above, contact Wooden Law Firm, P.C., today to speak to an experienced and dedicated lawyer. Being licensed in multiple states and having contacts and resources in such states gives us a broad geographic reach to serve you. Reach out to us online or call us at 423-771-9043 for a consultation.