Individual Tax Attorney
It can be difficult for individuals to decide when the right time is to contact a tax attorney. For clients with complex tax situations, it’s essential to consult a tax attorney proactively so that the attorney can help create a plan to deal with that tax situation and foresee any roadblocks or issues that might arise. At Wooden Law Firm, P.C., we have both tax attorneys and accountants on staff to assist with all individual tax matters.
What does a tax lawyer do?
Our tax attorneys have extensive experience in the area of tax law. This includes technical and legal issues related to individual tax returns, as well as more complicated issues resulting from the overlap of an individual’s association with a business or estate. Tax attorneys can step in after problems have arisen, but, in many cases, it’s far better to consult our tax attorneys in advance so that we can help avoid problems all together.
How can a tax attorney help me?
At Wooden Law Firm, P.C., our team has the capability and expertise to assist you in the following individual tax matters:
- Taxable Estates – we can help you develop an estate-planning strategy to help you stay below the exemption threshold, thus avoiding huge portions of your estate going to taxes.
- IRS Tax Matters – whether you’re planning to sue the IRS, under investigation by the IRS or need independent IRS consulting, we can help.
- State & Federal Tax Matters – we have a wide variety of state taxation experience such as representing clients in front of (and in opposition to) the State Dept. of Revenue.
- Administrative Agency Matters – we represent clients in matters with specific agencies such as the State Department of Industrial Relations & the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Individual Tax Planning – we develop tax planning methods to avoid potential issues with both state and local taxing authorities and the IRS on the frontend while maximizing your potential tax savings.
- Real Estate Tax Attorney – it’s essential when you’re buying or selling your home that you report the taxes correctly on your return. We can help.
Are tax attorneys worth it?
When you encounter issues with the IRS or have a complex tax matter, you need an experienced attorney and the benefit of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) on your team. The attorneys and CPAs at Wooden Law Firm, P.C. have been instrumental for clients by working with the IRS to alleviate or reduce unpaid taxes as well as developing tax saving strategies.
Contact Wooden Law Firm, P.C. today to discuss any individual tax matters.